The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort
Yalong Bay National Resort District, Sanya Yalong Bay, CNHP, 572016, China
Phone: (86)(898) 8855 5555
4.3/5 (203 reviews)
The Best Address in Sanya
Boasting glistening blue waters, lush green palms, and gentle mountainsides, Sanya occupies the southern tip of Hainan, the “Hawaii of the East.” Neighbored by a world-class yacht club, the resort is surrounded by the Longxi River and a mangrove forest. Enjoy a vigorous swim or simply lounge at either of our outdoor heated pools, or at our tranquil private beach. Day or night, epicurean experiences await. The resort’s 396 exquisite rooms include 37 suites plus 28 beachside villas with ocean views. Whatever your choice, enjoy exceptional style with plush comforts and high-tech amenities.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Celebrate the Art of Play
Reserve our Family Traditions at St. Regis suite exclusive, specially tailored for younger guests and their families including:
- Children's Club access
- 4:00 PM late checkout subject to availability
- RMB1,000 credit for food (except beverage, room service and alcohol) or Spa per stay
Book online, through your preferred travel professional or by calling our Worldwide Reservation Offices and mention the promo code RFT.
Rate starts from CNY 2,428++ for St. Regis Suite, a minimum of 2 nights stay is required.Book This Offer
Starfish Summer Camp Package
For the coming 2016 summer holiday, we have prepared ' Starfish Summer Camp Package ' for your family to enjoy a fruitful and relaxing island cacation, book a room and you will be entitled to below family benefits,
- Round trip airport shuttle bus transportation (12:00 & 16:00 from hotel to airport; 13:30 & 17:00 from airport to hotel, need to be reserved 24hr in advance.)
- Welcome fruit upon arrival
- Children Gift bag upon check in (including a starfish doll, paintbrush, picture album, kids bathrobe and one water bottle with free flow of soft drinks in all hotel's restaurants, exclusive of In Room Dining, St.Regis Multi-media Room and juices)
- Daily buffet breakfast for three people (2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old)
- Lunch of set menu at Mingxuan Chinese Restaurant for once (for 2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old once per stay)
- Dinner of set menu at Mingxuan Chinese Restaurant for once (for 2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old once per stay)
- Free flow of in-room minibar with daily replenishment
- One extra bed
- A 60-minute sailing experience for 2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old per stay
- 20% discount for transportation service; 20% discount or buy 2 get 1 free for spa treatment
- Buy 2 get 1 free for movies tickets at St.Regis Multi-media Room
- Complimentary beach toys for kids
- Kids Activities including:
- Kids snorkeling experience
- Kids Golf Class
- Children’s painting fun time
- Sand Sculpture Competition
- Beach volleyball
Exceptional offers for Suites and Villas-Executive Privillege
Exceptional offers for suites and villas, book now and you will be entitled to below executive privilege benefits at the St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort.
For suites, enjoy executive privilege benefits,
- Round trip airport transportation per stay (Advanced one day reservation required)
- In room check-in service will be provided by our butler
- St. Regis signature Butler Service including complimentary packing & unpacking, welcome coffee and tea service, pressing, butler service desk and e-butler service
- A 60-minute sailing experience for up to 2 guests per stay (Advanced 6 hours reservation is required and subject to availability)
- One time transportation service from the hotel to any scenic spots in Yalong Bay area during the stay (Advanced 6 hours reservation is required and subject to reservation availability)
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons in "Driftwood" from 8:00am-11:00am or in "Social" from 6:30am-11:00am
- Enjoy daily soft drink and snacks for 2 persons at "Drawing Room"
- Fresh fruit plate upon arrival
- Laundry of 2 items every day
- 20% off on movie ticket at Multi-Media Room
- Business Center provides personalized stationery, use our meeting room for one hour in Business Center (more than one hour will be charged at normal tariff), subject to availability
- For villas, enjoy executive privilege benefits,
- Round trip airport transportation per stay.
- In-villa check-in service will be provided by your butler
- St. Regis Signature Butler service, includes unpacking & packing, welcome Coffee & Tea, Pressing, Butler service desk, and E-butler service
- One (1) hour sailing experience for up to 2 guests per stay.(Advanced 6 hours reservation required and subject to availability at time of reservation)
- 60 minutes SPA experience which including 30 minutes facilities using and 30 minutes treatment experience.
- Mini bar with daily replenishment
- In-villa check-out service will be provided by your butler
- Two (2) free movie tickets at Multi-Media Room per stay
- Enjoy daily breakfasts for two in "Driftwood" from 8:00am – 11:00am or in "Social" from 6:30am – 11:00am
- Enjoy daily soft drink and snacks for two at the "Drawing Room"
- Laundry Service
- Business Center access: provision of personalized stationery, meeting room for 1hr in Business center (more than 1hr will be charged at normal tariff), subject to availability
Rate starts from CNY 2,580++ for St. Regis Suite.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 203 verified guest reviews
83%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel is nicely located at the west end of the famous Yalong beach, and it’s adjacent to the marina and yacht club. The guest could potentially arrive via waterway if needed. There are well appointed sun beds, cabanas, as well as nice decks, pathways, etc. along the private beach of the hotel. The hotel gardens and villas are marvelously designed. There are swimming pools all around. One of the large pools was heated to 30°C which makes it very comfortable to swim even in the coldest days. The only thing that makes this hotel looks somewhat lacking the St. Regis classiness was those bright yellow colored multi-story columns on the main building and wings.
There are many staffs on the property, and all of them are very friendly and eager to help. You may get 3-4 different people helping but wouldn’t know who suppose to be your butler. I was disappointed that on the day of departure, someone at the front desk rang me at around 2pm (woke me up from my afternoon nap) asking me to check out, disregarding the fact that I was confirmed to check out at 4pm.
Guest rooms are quite large and very comfortable. In room amenities are exactly what you would have expected from a St. Regis. However, privacy could be tricky. From your patio, you may get not only have a good view of the ocean, the garden, the pools, but also a very clear view of some other guest rooms. Since the bathtub is located on the patio through transparent glasses, you could enjoy a nice ocean view while taking a bath, however, only if you don’t mind showing off yourself to others at the same time.
Be careful when using the glass teapot in your room. The stainless steel lid does not have a knob on it, by design. So it’s a challenge trying to open it to add hot water when the teapot is already hot. I raised this issue to one of the managers already and he acknowledged the problem and promised to address it in the near future.
Breakfast at the Social is very nice. Try to get a table outside. Sitting in the morning sun with water fountains around you is a real delight - you will also have a great view of the ocean and the palm tree lined garden. Just to level set the expectations – it’s a buffet breakfast with a variety of selections as would expect from a St. Regis, but there is nothing outstanding as far as the food itself is concerned.
Fine dinning at the Driftwood Seafood Restaurant is highly recommended. This restaurant is at a separate structure near the beach. All the key ingredients were imported from different places around the world, and the head Chef is a German. This restaurant really exceeded my expectations. The food is absolutely excellent and the restaurant manager is very attentive.
The hotel is designed to be kids friendly - playground and Children’s room are very spacious and with abundance of materials that could keep the little ones entertained.
Overall, with some fine tuning, I believe this hotel could be one of top three most exquisite hotels in Sanya. I would recommend this hotel – just come with the right expectations.
The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort is located on an exquisite stretch of beach on Hainan Island, China's southernmost province in the South China Sea. Often referred to as the “Hawaii of the East,” Sanya occupies the southern tip of the island. In addition to its ocean side setting, the resort is surrounded by the Longxi River and a lush Mangrove forest. Several nearby attractions are within a five or ten-minute taxi ride from the resort. They include Yalong Bay Central Square, Baihuagu Shopping Centre, and an array of international restaurants and shops.
- Yalong Bay Golf Club
- Baihuagu Shopping Centre
- Nanshan Culture Tourism Zone
- Sanya Romance Park
- Sanya Tropical Paradise Forest Park
- Yalong Bay Central Square
How To Get Here
A world of seductive epicurean experiences awaits you at The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort. Discover the true art of dining with discreet and attentive service—from unique gourmand adventures accompanied by the finest vintages from our wine cellar, to relaxing and meeting with colleagues or friends while enjoying Afternoon Tea or an evening drink with spectacular views.
- Ming Xuan
- The Drawing Room
Hours Of Operation
Meetings & Events
The resort's meeting and multi-function spaces comprise 2,133 square metres and offer a range of versatile layouts and the finest amenities to accommodate every need. From the opulence of the Grand Staircase and splendid foyer to the iconic Astor Ballroom as well as a variety of outdoor venues, the resort offers the perfect setting for your special occasion. Each event is marked by an unmistakable sense of style that is a hallmark of The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort. Meeting rooms include elegantly tailored boardrooms of varying sizes, each equipped with top-notch audio/visual equipment and services.
- 10 meeting spaces with space from 646ft² to 8,784ft²
- Magnificent views of the marina and the luxury of ample natural light
- Outdoor venues—each with its own ambiance and unforgettable view—include the manicured Central Lawn, Beach Lawn, Marina Lawn